Simple Oval Pendant
£ 115.00 – £ 250.00
A beautiful 14mm x 18mm Oval Pendant made from your own unique inclusion such as Ashes, Breastmilk, Umbilical Cord, and hair Personalise it further with the addition of glitters, colours or opal flakes. 18in chain included.
Your precious keepsake is hand made to order in Sterling silver, yellow gold or white gold.
This striking piece is personalised with your own unique inclusion stone which can feature one or more products of DNA such as hair, ashes, breastmilk and umbilical cord. Each stone can then be personalised further with the addition of glitters, colours, birthstones and opal flakes. Inclusion stones are plain as standard, so if you do not add glitter or opal flakes to your order then they will not be included.
Please see images for an example of finishes available – these are examples only and each stone will vary in colour, amount of glitter or opal used and the way it is applied.
Most colours can be achieved. If you have a very specific colour in mind, please contact us with an example. As you can see from the images a colour by the same name can vary in shade.
Each item is individually handmade to order. Therefore, any irregularities should be appreciated as part of your bespoke design.
All of our items are handmade so please check that all personalisation, sizing, product options and delivery information have been entered correctly. We cannot guarantee that any adjustment requests will be possible after the order has been placed.
Standard Delivery within the UK
We use Royal Mail and your piece will require a signature. If you are not in to accept your order the postman may choose to leave it in a safe place or leave a calling card for you.
Most people have a preference when it comes to choosing a metal for their piece of jewellery whether it be gold or silver. However, if you are still undecided our guide may help you make that decision.
Below are the metals we offer; all our metals are of highest quality and are NEVER PLATED!
- 925 (Sterling Silver) is a popular metal for jewellery due to it being more affordable in comparison to white gold and is timeless due to its neutral colour but can tarnish over time. Sterling silver is durable but is a relatively soft metal so may scratch and bend with regular wear.
- 9ct Yellow Gold is a popular choice for many, it is low maintenance and is easy to look after and clean. Nickel may be present in gold alloy and therefore may not be suitable for those with a nickel allergy.
- 9ct Rose Gold is a recently popular gold variety, the gold is mixed with copper to make its beautiful pink colour which works well with all skin tones. As copper is known to be a strong metal, rose gold is said to be tougher than both yellow and white gold. Also known as ‘romantic gold’ due to beautiful colour.
- 9ct White Gold is mixed with a white alloy, usually nickel, palladium or magnesium to create its silver tone. These are stronger metals than that are used in yellow gold therefore making it more durable. Due to its neutral colour, it works extremely well with all gemstone/inclusion colours.
- 950 Platinum is very hard metal that doesn’t tarnish easily which makes it an ideal option for everyday jewellery. It is a similar colour to silver but has a more luxurious and beautiful sheen which develops slowly over time. As platinum is a pure metal, unlike gold and silver used for jewellery, it is naturally hypoallergenic. Therefore, this is a great choice for people who have sensitive skin and are prone to reacting to other metals.
Please see some examples of the different finishes for our pieces. As each piece has handmade your piece will not match these pictures completley but should give you an idea of what the finishes look like. Please also note these are all breastmilk examples. If you would like to see examples of other inclusions please get in contact.