Care for your Jewellery
Resin jewellery is hard-wearing and if looked after can last for a very long time. In order to keep it at its best we have put together some helpful tips to keep your pieces looking beautiful.
- Please be aware that Resin is NOT waterproof, only water resistant. So please remember to remove your jewellery before showers, swimming and washing up etc.
- Please store your jewellery out of direct sunlight, as this may cause the resin to discolour and soften.
- Please remove your jewellery when applying lotion, perfume, hair spray and hand sanitiser.
- Do not let your jewellery come into contact with any harsh chemicals or cleaning products.
- Resin can be cleaned with a mild soap and water, or you can give it a light polish with a damp microfiber cloth which will clean the setting without damaging the setting.
- Remember that you could damage your jewellery if you put it under unnecessary strain. Therefore, remove it if you are lifting heavy items, don’t wear your necklace for bed and remove all jewellery before the gym.
These handy hints are not a guarantee but could help you to keep your jewellery looking its best for longer, ‘making your memories last’.